Hydraulic Piston (Syringe) Mount

Today I finally decided to make the website public and posted it on Facebook. The response has been amazing and it’s fantastic to know that there’s so much support out there. I’ve started up Facebook groups previously which haven’t generated much interest so it’s a huge relief that this project has been received so warmly. So thanks to everyone for liking the page and sharing it on Social Media.

Although publicising the website is a huge step forwards, in terms of the actual wheelchair lots of parts have arrived in the post including some 4mm tube to make hydraulic pipes for the syringes. It’s just about time for bed so working out how to mount it to the frame will have to wait, but in the mean-time here’s the finished design for the hydraulic cylinder:

*update* Here’s the printed version.

Leave a Reply